An OFFICIAL distributor for Grip-Lock
The Grip-Lock is a security device that clamps the throttle and the hand brake together. It is very fast to attach to your bike. The grip on the accelerator means that you can not twist the accelerator. It is light and compact device so can take it with you on your journey.
- Designed in New Zealand
No need for cumbersome disc locks forever!
Other colours in photo will be available soon
Fits 95% of all motorcycles. Twist grip sizes from 27-38mmKeys: 2 flat blade anti-pick keys.Casing: High pressure injection with 30% glass filled nylonReinforcement: Reinforced with 3 x 3.1mm hardened steel rods - specifically designed to be harder than hacksaw bladesColour: Choose from 5 colours - yellow, red, black, green, pinkStainless Steel Pins: Stainless steel hinge and locating pins for weather durabilityRaised mounting platform - Protected by raised ring border to prohibit forcible removalLabelling: High quality poly carbonate identification panels to survive extreme weather
Modern strong design
Customize your lock
Fits 95% of Motorbikes
Grip-Lock easy to use motorbike security
In general, I think this is easily the best motorcycle lock I have ever seen or used. Not only does it immobilise the bike simply and effectively, the bike stops passing hooligans from twisting the throttle (and snapping the cable, as has happened to me once). The bright colour make this a very effective deterrent, and there is no way that I could try and ride away without unlocking it. A really good, well-made and effective product.
21/07/2014 at 5:03 p.m.
Via Secure Paypal Payment
Worldwide Shipping** - Product Defect Warranty
Grip-Lock is Kiwi ingenuity - a world first. Providing the worlds only motorcycle security device that clamps both throttle and hand brake - instantly. No twist grip - no acceleration. Compact, lightweight and rugged, each Grip-Lock comes with 2 flat blade laser cut keys plus 3 rubber grip inserts for maximum adjustability and perfect fit.
To purchase select colour, and press "Buy Now" button
Discover What It Is
- Highly visible
- Compact (fits easily in pocket, bag or glove compartment)
- Self explanatory, quick and easy. If security is easy you'll use it every time.
- Laboratory developed and tested to resist extreme impact levels.
- Strong yet lightweight. Three hardened steel inserts designed to destroy hacksaw blades.
Fits most scooters, motorcycles and ATV's.
- Stops embarrassing falls - Unlike disc locks, you can't forget it's in place, no bending, no disc dirt or street grime.
- Highly adjustable variations in use twist grip size and brake lever position - on clutch or brake lever, with brake on or off - while still immobilising the twist grip. Slider allows you to adjust the desired amount of pressure on the brake.
- Anti drill, anti pick lock barrel with 50,000 key combinations.
- Key not required to lock.
- Used on the front brake lever will keep the bike from being pushed off the center or side stand.
- Used on the rear brake lever will hold the back tyre from spinning allowing for the loosening or re-torquing of the clutch nut when doing belt, clutch and variator maintenance.
Grip Guide: Fits 95% of all motorcycles. Twist grip sizes from 27-38mm diameter plus 3 grip inserts of varying sizes.
Keys: 2 flat blade anti-pick keys.
Casing: High pressure injection moulded with 30% glass filled nylon
Reinforcement: Reinforced with 3 x 3.1mm hardened steel rods - specifically designed to be harder than hacksaw blades
Colour: Choose from 5 colours - yellow, red, black, green, pink (More to come)
Weight: 330g (11.05oz)
Dimensions: 15 cm long x 4.5cm x 5cm (6" x 1-3/4" x 2")
Stainless Steel Pins: Stainless steel hinge and locating pins for weather durability
Raised mounting platform - Protected by raised ring border to prohibit forcible removal
Labelling: High quality poly carbonate identification panels to survive extreme weather (made to endure New Zealands severe weather conditions)
Discover How We Do
At Secure Bike, we work with you to provide a safe and easy to use Grip-Lock to facilitate the needs of the customer. Secure Bike has been in business since December 2009, and fulfilling customers’ purchase of a Grip-Lock to a high customer satisfaction. We assure the highest standards are meet in the shipping process and the end product. If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions; we would love to hear from you.
143 Oaktree Avenue
+64 21 025 16376
Copyright 2014. SecureBike International
+64 21 025 16376